Each custom filter has multiple parameters that can be easily be added. Once the desired parameters have been specified, press “save” at the bottom of the page.
Note: please be sure to enter in a filter name in the “Name” text box. This will make finding your inventory filters much quicker!
Some inventory filter parameters include:
- Location: this will allow you to specify which location’s inventory you would like to display.
- Sale Type: display new or used inventory.
- Filter by Certification Type: specify which inventory you would like to appear based on the vehicle certification (example: only display certified vehicles).
- Category: Determine which body styles you would like to appear (example: SUVs / Crossovers).
- Make: specify which make(s) you would like to appear.
- Price: set a minimum and maximum price for your inventory filters.
- Default Sort Order: this will allow you to sort your inventory on your SRP.
- Pagination: this will allow you to control the number of vehicles you would like to display per page. Note: please leave this field blank if you would like to display all your inventory on the SRP.